[Mailman-Users] Content negotiation for language

Evan Prodromou evan at bad.dynu.ca
Tue Oct 5 23:00:50 CEST 2004

So, as far as I can tell, the Web interface for Mailman is completely
ignorant of content negotiation
(http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec12.html). It doesn't
seem to do any variation on the Accept-Language header sent by the
browser.

Am I incorrect? Is there some way to get Mailman to show the page in
French if the user's browser preference is French, and German if the
user's browser preference is German? Or does the user always have to see
the default language version before changing over to their preferred
language?

~ESP