[Mailman-Users] More help - please

Layne Meier lmeier at ajc.com
Tue Oct 5 21:26:02 CEST 2004

Okay - so I must be totally clueless here.  I'm now able to create a
list with my web interface.  I followed the instructions to the letter.
  I created a list and subscribed to it, but I never got an e-mail to
confirm my subscription to the list.  I look at the pending.pck file
and see my subscription, but I monitored Postfix (via /var/log/syslog)
and the e-mail to my external account never even left the server.

What am I doing wrong?

System:
Sun E250
Solaris 8
Postfix v2.1.5
Python v2.2.3
Mailman v2.1.5
Apache v2.0.47

./configure options:
--prefix=/usr/local/mailman --with-python=/usr/local/bin/python
--with-username=mailman --with-groupname=mailman
--with-mail-gid=mailman --with-cgi-cid=daemon
--with-mailhost=mail.mydomain.tld --with-urlhost=www.mydomain.tld
--with-gcc=yes

Thank you,
Layne Meier