[Mailman-Users] Please help

Layne Meier lmeier at ajc.com
Tue Oct 5 18:47:44 CEST 2004

I think I may be on the right track.  A smart person (not me) would
have looked at the Apache error log to see what was wrong.  Apparently
I didn't have my syntax exactly correct in my httpd.conf.  That was
part one.  After I fixed the syntax, stopped and restarted Apache, I
tried to access the CGI-Script again and this time it came back and
gave me an error on my webpage that the script was executed as group
"daemon" rather than group "nobody".  In the process of fixing this.

Thank you,
Layne Meier