[Mailman-Users] Heads Up: RoadRunner rejecting listmail

Paul H Byerly paul at thcwd.com
Tue Oct 5 05:06:36 CEST 2004

         Last Friday afternoon RoadRunner systems across the US began
blocking e-mail send via my mailman lists.  The logs show: "Deferred: 452
Too many recipients received this hour."  (The reason I caught this is I
saw a build up in my outgoing Sendmail queue.)

         The odd thing is I send relatively few e-mails to RR users - less
than 30 users total.  The mail flow over the weekend was low, no more than
a few hundred message total for Saturday and Sunday were sent to rr.com
addresses.  I have used the appropriate e-mail contact address, with all
the details, and have received nothing but an auto response.

         Anyone else seeing the same?  And no, my server is not on any
block lists, I checked.

<>< Paul