[Mailman-Users] yet-another-sendmail-hates-me "list not found" problem

p e y t o n mmm-mailman at peyton.org
Sun Oct 3 04:18:15 CEST 2004

brad,

as the error message below suggests, the alias is being expanded and an
error occuring when mailman is processing the post script.

"|/public_html/mailman/mail/mailman post test"  <<------ HERE
     (reason: 1)
     (expanded from: <test at DOMAIN HIDDEN>)

post script, list not found: test    <<------ AND HERE
554 5.3.0 unknown mailer error 1

the unknown mailer error 1 that is being reported is from mailman returning
with a status of 1.

i also did a quick test of /etc/aliases and it is working normally.

-p