[Mailman-Users] Mailman "webcreate" page and proxy-ing problems

Scott Brown scott-brown at rogers.com
Sat Oct 2 01:06:34 CEST 2004

On or off, doesnt seem to make a difference...

Here's an URL that shows the issue:

	http://www.rbua.org/mailman/admin/rbua_announce

The footer to the page correctly links "rbua_announce" to the proper
"listinfo" page.   The "webmaster at rbua.org" is  correctly linked as the
owner email... The "rbua_announce administrative interface" is linked to the
correct "admin" page...

But then the "overview" page connects back to /localhost/   ...?    I
honestly dont believe it did this under 2.0.x

If the other links on the page are all linking correctly, even with going
through the proxy... whats up with the last one?  Shouldnt it be generated
based on the same conceptual basis .. by pulling the domain out of the url?

Barry - Is this something I should submit as a bug, or is this something
I've got to patch on my own?