[Mailman-Users] Posting acknowledgements global option?

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Fri Oct 1 18:33:59 CEST 2004

I created a new list and invited some members. All the new members are now
set to get a posting acknowledgement and I can't see a reason why. I
cannot find a global setting for this. It doesn't seem to be
"autorespond_postings", that is off. I searched the FAQ for
"acknowledgement" and "acknowledgment", but there isn't anything. What's
the global setting I must have accidentally set to on?

Kai

--

Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany