[Mailman-Users] subscribe another list as a member

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Thu Nov 25 19:27:34 CET 2004

At 8:29 AM -0800 2004-11-25, Mark Sapiro wrote:

>  If you use Jim Tittsler's patch
>  (http://starship.python.net/crew/jwt/mailman/#listinclusion) that I
>  mentioned in my reply to Hong, that solves gotcha #1, although it's
>  not clear to me why you want this since the announce list is moderated
>  anyway.

	Hmm.  We need to get Jim to submit this patch via the Mailman
SourceForge Patch tracker at
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=103&atid=300103>, so that
this can get considered for inclusion in upcoming versions.  Then we
can also link this to existing RFEs that would be resolved by this
patch.

	Jim?

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755