[Mailman-Users] Content filtering

Hong Jiang Tian htian at ias.edu
Mon Nov 22 21:25:05 CET 2004

Brad,

We have some mailing lists that need to remove all types of attachments
(whatever plain text or non-plain text) from the messages. We don't allow
users to post the emails with attachments on these mailing lists.

I have looked at FAQ 1.8 and 4.13. I also searched the archive of the
Mailman user mailing list. I found that I could remove the MIME with HTML,
Word or some other content types. But I didn't find the answer to remove
attachments of the plain text file. Do you or other people know how to
resolve it?

Thanks for your help!
Hong