[Mailman-Users] Email to list rejected

Tom Barton trb at sgi.com
Sun Nov 21 22:54:11 CET 2004

That was it.  There were two places in /etc/postfix/main.cf where alias_maps
was set.  The final one did not include the mailman aliases file.  I checked
that darned alias_maps variable 50 times, but didn't check to see if it was
set elsewhere in the file.  Sigh.

Thanks, Mark!

Should I add this to the FAQ?