[Mailman-Users] Archives, the "Forbidden Zone"

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Sun Nov 21 18:29:30 CET 2004

--On Sunday, November 21, 2004 8:25 AM -0800 Nathan Fiedler
<nfiedler at bluemarsh.com> wrote:

> So does anyone understand the audit error messages? I suppose that has
> something to do with SELinux being enabled on this system, but I know
> next to nothing about it.

That'd be my guess. You could try asking on the Fedora-Users list, or
perhaps the selinux list. I know this issue came up involving copying and
moving files between the web directories and web space in a user's home
directory (eg. ~/public_html), and that there's some kind of "context"
attribute that needs to be assigned to the directories and files. But I
don't recall the details. This is probably like learning how to use chmod
and chown for Windows users.