[Mailman-Users] Exporting subscribers list

Jim Tittsler jwt at OnJapan.net
Sat Nov 20 01:35:11 CET 2004

On Fri, Nov 19, 2004 at 01:52:36PM -0300, Arlequín wrote:
> I am using MailMain trough its web-based interface. I don't have access
> to the server where its runs, because it's a third-party hosting company
> which provides me the MailMan service.
>
> I want to export the subscribers list in a format like this:
>
> subscriber1 at mydomain.com
> subscriber2 at mydomain.com

mailman-subscribers.py is example program showing how you can
get that sort of list through the web interface.  It is available
from;
  <http://starship.python.net/crew/jwt/mailman/#throughtheweb>

--
Jim Tittsler             http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6