[Mailman-Users] Has anyone successfully installed Mailman on Fedora Core 2?

Jim Tittsler jwt at OnJapan.net
Fri Nov 19 09:52:22 CET 2004

On Thu, Nov 18, 2004 at 10:40:53PM -0800, Greg Deputy wrote:
> Has anyone successfully installed Mailman on Fedora Core 2?

Sure.  That has been my primary platform.  I've not had any
trouble building the distribution archive.

> src/_japanese_codecs.c:12:20: Python.h: No such file or directory

It looks like you are missing part of the Python installation.
Did you forget to install the python-devel package?  (It includes
Python.h among other things.)

--
Jim Tittsler             http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship          http://Starship.Python.net/