[Mailman-Users] Problem moving 2.0 list to 2.1.5

Matthew Saltzman mjs at ces.clemson.edu
Thu Nov 18 03:47:00 CET 2004

I am trying to move lists between servers and upgrade from 2.0.x to 2.1.5,
and it's not working.

I was able to recreate the archives with cleanarch and arch.  Then I move
the lists/mylist directory to the new server and run withlist -l -r
fix_url mylist.  Then I see the following problems:

(1) The list does not appear on either the listinfo or admin pages.

(2) I can go to the admin page directly at
my.site.com/mailman/admin/mylist, but if I submit any config changes or go
to any of the other admin pages, Mailman crashes with a "Premature end of
scripts" message.

Did I miss a step someplace?  Anyone else seen this problem when
upgrading?

TIA.

--
		Matthew Saltzman