[Mailman-Users] Member and password database

PeteBell macbantam at ntlworld.com
Mon Nov 15 19:52:54 CET 2004

I am creating a website 'front end' for my new list which is run by
using Mailman and am running into logging in difficulties which would
be best worked around using my own logging-in system. However, I need
access to the members' email addresses/passwords database and
understand it is stored inside the mailman installation. Unfortunately
I do NOT have access to the actual mailman program as it is hosted as a
server-wide installation shared by all domains on the server, of which
I am but one.

Does anyone have any experience of how to access this database and
somehow keep it sync'd with one of mine.

Please note, I use an Apple Mac, and when I look at the scripts and
coding in the Mailman FAQs, I am left cold, as I wouldn't know where to
begin! I have no knowledge of these things and would need a novice's
guide to what I am wanting to achieve.

Thanks in advance
Pete Bell, UK