[Mailman-Users] Can't switch over...help

Dr. Jones drjones at vii.com
Sat Nov 13 16:00:54 CET 2004

When I mail a note to this list: 2ls at sanchiro.com I get the following
error message:

  2ls at sanchiro.com
    Unrouteable address

I no longer have the domain 'sanchiro.com' up and running. I have also
switched ISP's since setting up this particular mail list.

What I seek help with is changing the address, to one of three domains
which I do currently own, to handle mail list traffic for this and other
lists.

How do I proceed?

Scott

--