[Mailman-Users] Duplicates and list-in-list

Allen Watson allen at circleofa.com
Fri Nov 12 20:02:13 CET 2004

Suppose I have two mailing lists, ListA and ListB. Some individuals are on
both lists, but most of the addresses are unique to one or the other list.

Now, suppose I set up a third list, ListC, that consists of two members:

    listA at mydomain.com
    listB at mydomain.com

What happens to addresses that are on both lists? Do the recipients get two
copies of everything sent to ListC? Or are duplicates filtered out
automatically, so each recipient receives just one copy?
--
Your companion on the journey,
Allen Watson

The Circle of Atonement, P.O. Box 4238, W. Sedona, AZ 86340
<http://www.circleofa.com>
"Whom you forgive is free, and what you give you share. Forgive the sins
your brother thinks he has committed, and all the guilt you think you see in
him." (A Course in Miracles, T-19.IV(D.i).15:9-10)