[Mailman-Users] Seeing All Hidden Users

Bruce Toews coke_drinker at ogts.net
Fri Nov 12 08:58:45 CET 2004

Hi. I sure hope I'm not out of line by posting this question here.

I run a mailing list, and I am moving it from one place to another. Both
are run on Mailman. I thought it would be courteous to automatically have
my subscribers' addresses hidden for their privacy protection. But now
that I am moving the list, I need to get the whole subscriber list, and
that list is hidden even from me, list owner. Is there any easy way to get
at that entire list or do I need to uncheck the hidden option for every
single user one-by-one?

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews