[Mailman-Users] Post Installation Mailman Question

Jim Tittsler jwt at OnJapan.net
Fri Nov 12 01:47:15 CET 2004

On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 09:57:28AM +0700, David wrote:
> 1. How to change the owner ? from /$prefix/bin/list_owners I get one, I
> want to edit nor add another one

You can change it from the web interface of each list on the
"General Options" page.

<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2004-November/040737.html>

> 2. If a milis created, it always send notification to owner of mailman
> to add some lines for aliases to /etc/aliases and restart aliases, I
> want make this automatically (create a milis, automatically insert some
> important aliases related to milis and restart aliases without login to
> the box)

A technique for doing that with the Exim mail server is
provided in the README.EXIM file (as well as at
<http://www.exim.org/howto/mailman21.html> )

--
Jim Tittsler             http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship          http://Starship.Python.net/