[Mailman-Users] using non regular port on mailman

Jim Tittsler jwt at OnJapan.net
Thu Nov 11 12:32:44 CET 2004

On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 10:49:11AM +0100, syse wrote:
> >From that time on my web interface for mailman just don't seams to work
> fine any more!! All links are pointing to the default port which is 80!

You will want to change DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN in your mm_cfg.py.
Copy the original line from Defaults.py into mm_cfg.py and edit
it to include the :82.

You will also want to do it for PUBLIC_ARCHIVE_URL if your
machine has public archives made using the internal Pipermail
archiver.

Newly created lists will pick up the new value from your
mm_cfg.py.  To fix existing lists, you will want to run
bin/fix_url.py (Run it with no arguments and it will explain to
to use it with bin/withlist to update existing lists.)

--
Jim Tittsler             http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship          http://Starship.Python.net/