[Mailman-Users] Post Installation Mailman Question

David kornshell at solonet.co.id
Thu Nov 11 03:57:28 CET 2004

Hello there,
I successfull install mailman 2.1.5 at RedHat 9.0, but I have some
questions here :

1. How to change the owner ? from /$prefix/bin/list_owners I get one, I
want to edit nor add another one
2. If a milis created, it always send notification to owner of mailman
to add some lines for aliases to /etc/aliases and restart aliases, I
want make this automatically (create a milis, automatically insert some
important aliases related to milis and restart aliases without login to
the box)
3. I want to make archieves at web can not accessed by everyone.

Thank you