[Mailman-Users] Bounce processing

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Wed Nov 10 02:59:40 CET 2004

Alexis wrote:

>Hi all, is there anyway to avoid account disable/remove by bounce processing
>based on domains?
>
>This is, we have announcement lists and some of our users have autorespond
>messages and get disabled/removed from the lists, we want to avoid bounce
>processing for our domain.

I'm confused.

Your post yesterday said:

>Hi all, is there any way to prevent some domains to be disabled/removed by
>bounce processing?

I thought this and your first paragraph above ask about not processing
bounces from specific members domains.

Your second paragraph above seems to ask about disabling bounce
processing for entire lists.

This latter is easy to do by list, just set bounce_processing to "No"
on the list's Bounce Processing page.

However, a list member's autoresponder normally doesn't result in a
recognized bounce. Are you sure that's the issue?