[Mailman-Users] Closed newsletter mailing list but any subscriber can write!

Arlequín amahoro at adinet.com.uy
Sat Nov 6 19:10:43 CET 2004

Brad Knowles escribió:

> At 9:20 PM -0300 2004-11-03, Arlequín wrote:
>
>>  It's an announce-only list. I don't want other subscribers to post.
>>  Buy if any subscriber writes a message to newsletter at mydomain.com the
>>  message is posted...!
>

>     See the Mailman FAQ at <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py>,
> question 3.11.  See also question 6.11.

Thanks Brad.

Actually, I don't have acces to a freshh Mailman installation. I can
only administer MailMan through its web interface.

Reading the FAQ 3.11 section, I still can't find the way to "Disable
mnthly passowrd reminders".

How can I?
--
Arlequín                             _o)
amahoro_AT_adinet_DOT_com_DOT_uy     / \\