[Mailman-Users] Intro and first problem

Bob Rea rar at dragon.com
Tue Nov 2 19:41:14 CET 2004

Hi, I'm Bob and I work for an Internet provider that serves mailing lists.
I was recently given the job of moving ezmlm lists to Mailman. I completed
this.

Now a problem has arisen and I don't know what to do. I have looked at the
configurations of several of these lists and can't find a way to solve it.

Mail that should come to (listname)-owner is coming to mailman-owner. He is
unhappy with getting these messages. I and others should be getting them.
How do we deal with this?

Bob Rea
Dragon Networks
770-458-1350