[Mailman-Users] (no subject)

Michael Schmidt Michael.Schmidt at imagine03.de
Mon Nov 1 10:39:13 CET 2004

Hi,

i have some trouble to setup mailman on my server. My Server is from german
hoster Strato and is running with Suse Linux, Postfix and Apache. I have
installed the mailman software, and i can also setup the first maillist
"mailman". The only error i get is, when i want to use the web-interface. The
server returns an internal server error and the error-log said:

 Nov  1 10:06:21 2004] [error] [client 217.235.33.211] Premature end of script
headers: /srv/www/htdocs/web6/html/cgi-bin/create

I can't fix this problem. Can anybody help me, or have anybody experience with
configuration mailman on Strato Highend Server?

Thanks for helping tips!
Micha