[Mailman-Users] Is 2.0 the latest documentation?

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Mon Nov 1 00:21:52 CET 2004

Judy Petersen wrote:

>I have GNU Mailman List Management Guide v 2.0 but the Mailman I'm using is
>2.1.5. I've searched the net but can find nothing more recent. Is the 2.0
>Guide the most recent available?

That's the most recent version of that document. There is some more
recent documentation. See http://www.list.org/docs.html

In particular, it notes:

 The University of Washington has some very nice documentation on their
 installation of Mailman. It may be specific to UW's set up at times,
 but you might find it useful as a general help guide too.

and links to http://www.washington.edu/computing/mailman/