[Mailman-Users] Multiple Domains

Bob Escher bescher at rsegroup.com
Fri May 28 13:15:34 CEST 2004

I have been trying to set up mailman on my new linux box to no avail.
The main concern that I have or need is to have several mailing lists
but I need them under different domain names. I have tried adding these
additional domains under mm-cfg.py and I must be doing something wrong.

Is there someone out there that can send me specific examples of what I need
to do

I am running mailman 2.1.5 and xmail
I would really appreciate it to see examaples rather then the FAQ I tried
doing what it suggested
and I end up with all of my list under one domain.
So a copy and a paste then I can understand it.
Also there was a post somewhere about specific install instructions if
you could repost it again Brad Thank you

Thank you everyone for all the help
Bob Escher