[Mailman-Users] Modifying From:-line

Markus Peuhkuri puhuri at netlab.hut.fi
Thu May 27 17:20:38 CEST 2004

Brad Knowles writes:
 > >  syntaxly correct 'real name' in From: field), I was wondering if it is
 > >  possible to modify From:-field to be format
 >
 > 	This has been discussed before.  See the archives.

I do not think this has been discussed -- or then I just cannot search
mail-archive.org.  There has been lots of discussion about
Exchange/Outlook screwup with 'From: ' and 'Sender: ' headers but I
could not find anything about modifying fields to include real name.

Yes, and I know this is totaly wrong place to fix missconfiguration in
some other place....

Markus Peuhkuri        ! Markus.Peuhkuri at hut.fi
HUT/Networking Lab.    ! http://www.netlab.hut.fi/u/puhuri/