[Mailman-Users] Announcement + HTML

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Wed May 26 12:58:14 CEST 2004

Hello,

Can anybody point me to documentation with regards to how to set up
mailmail (2.1.3) to function as follows:

1) Be an announcement only list (only admins may post to the list)
2) On replying to a mail you received, it replies to -unsubscribe (this
seems to work already!)
3) Be able to send HTML attachments, and how do I send that attachment
properly so that it will automatically open as HTML on e-mail clients
that support that, i.e. outlook-ish clients. We don't want the user to
have to open the attachment automatically - we want it to automatically
open up in HTML readible way if the e-mail client can support it.

I have played around with many options, but I can't see anything that
SPECIFICALLY states #1 and #3 of the options that I want to do. Any
advice or pointers to documentation will be appreciated...

Regards,

Kobus