[Mailman-Users] configuring virtual hosts - was (no subject)

Richard Barrett r.barrett at openinfo.co.uk
Sun May 23 16:29:10 CEST 2004

On 23 May 2004, at 14:20, Bob Escher wrote:

> Hi all
> In the Instructions put out by
> Sasa
> it says to put the below in the
> /usr/local/mailman/Mailman/mm-cfg.py
>
> DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'list.jones.org'
>
>    DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'list.jones.org'
>

> My question is what do you do if you have several
> domains that will run a mailing list?
> Put them all in there?

1. put a subject on yours posts to mailman-users

2. take a look at the mailman FAQ whose URL is at the bottom of each
message you get from the mailman-users list.

3. Take a look at the comments near DEFAULT_URL_HOST and
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST in $prefix/Mailman/Defaults.py

4. check out this particular FAQ entry:

http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.029.htp

5. Ask further question of the mailman-users list if you still have a
problem