[Mailman-Users] Getting Rid of "--next part--- HTML scrubbed...

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Fri May 21 04:24:36 CEST 2004

Hi,

ARaacing at aol.com wrote:

> I am attempting to get rid of the below text that shows in email from my
> Mailman list...
>
> ------------next part------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> (url is slight shortened)
> ------------------------------------
>
> I have archives turned off so even if the list user goes to the URL it
> doesn't show anything.
>
> How do you get this NOT to appear in the digest or individual emails from
> Mailman?

Are you using my "[ 904850 ] Scrubber in regular delivery per list"
patch ? If so, you can turn off scrubbing attachment in the general
options page. You can also use content filter in the privacy option page
to strip mime attachments.

If your list is MIME-aware and welcome attachments, then users should be
adviced to switch to MIME-digest mode from plain text digest. Currently
plain text digester use Scrubber.py module to strip the attachments and
save in the archive area no matter whether you turned off archiving.

--
Tokio