[Mailman-Users] List seems to be set up but no emails arrive

Scot Condry scot at jctn.com
Fri May 21 03:13:44 CEST 2004

I can set up a list with bin/newlist and even visit the URL and get the
configurations.  But an email never arrives for the list owner, and any
emails to <listname>-subscribe at mydomain never seem to make it (I don't get a
response anyway).  I am running postfix with Fedora Core 1.  Where do I
start?  I keep searching but haven't found many answers on what to check.

I can email to and from with my normal users in fedora just fine.

Scot