[Mailman-Users] Using Outlook Express News Reader to view andpost messages

Barbara Manning Barbaram at gol.com
Fri May 21 00:23:39 CEST 2004

Thanks.  Our webmaster set me straight on the mailing lists vs. newsgroups
bits, and your right, we do use a news server.

I'm using Eudora to filter the mailman mail to its own mailbox, and then
within the mailbox I can sort the "letters" by subject.  This gives me all
the discussions on a topic.  I have to refresh the sort every day, but
that's ok.  It looks fine, I just had to get used to it.

I do like you're idea of using a different account -- it makes things much
neater.

Cheers,
Barbara