[Mailman-Users] Mails only processed after approval

Holger Stephan tmp001 at frogleg.net
Thu May 20 22:26:51 CEST 2004

Hi,

I've set up Mailman on SuSE 9 with Postfix. Following the Postfix readme
I've added the suggested settings to main.cf and the entry in
alias_maps. The aliases were created correctly (I think) by the web
interface, and postmap was also called (I see the aliases.db).

However, messages are only delivered if they come from a non-subscriber
after approval by the administrator. Even after the administrator
allowed the non-subscriber to post permanently these messages are
delivered fine. Messages to *-request and messages from subscribers are
ignored. I don't see any sign of them being processed.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

Holger