[Mailman-Users] Looking for clear and precise documentation for installation and configuration

Carter Bing carter at drum.ncat.edu
Thu May 20 22:26:15 CEST 2004

Greetings,

I have managed to find the well laid out websites for Mailman but apparently
all the documentation assumes that you already have the software installed
correctly and working. I am looking for clear documentation on how to
install the package, how to configure it to run with apache, and how to
configure it to deliver mail.

I have looked at the FAQ and documentation on the list.org site but I
haven't been able to find the correct instructions on how to set it up. I am
currently using Macjordomo which runs on a Mac and would like to move my
lists to mailman.

Thanks,

Carter