[Mailman-Users] Modifying Email Text and other pages.

ARaacing at aol.com ARaacing at aol.com
Thu May 20 03:20:14 CEST 2004

How do you access and modify the text that is sent out to list members? I
know that a small amount of it can can be accessed from the website interface,
but it is extremely limited.

Also, is it possible to customize the other pages created by Mailman such as
the confirm subscription request page, member option page, subscription
request confirmed page, etc.

Also, I cannot get the msg_header (prepended) or msg_footer (appended) text
to show up in my list emails. Any solutions?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thank you in advance,
Michael Johnson (Mailman novice)