[Mailman-Users] Installing on freeBSD 5.2 with sendmail

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Wed May 19 02:08:13 CEST 2004

At 7:51 PM +0900 2004/05/18, Tegshjargal.A wrote:

>  I install mailman-2.1.4 from ports of freeBSD 5.2 with sendmail.
>  But didn't work. I can't find directory "smrsh".

	This doesn't have anything to do with Mailman.  Your sendmail
installation is incomplete -- it's not able to find "smrsh", the
SendMail Restricted SHell.  You need to fix it or reinstall it.

	However, this is a process that would be specific to your
particular OS and version, and is not something on which we are
likely to be able to provide much help.  I suggest you ask for
assistance on the FreeBSD-related newsgroups and mailing lists.