[Mailman-Users] help, how to copy list members to other list

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Wed May 19 02:05:32 CEST 2004

At 5:19 AM -0400 2004/05/18, SaidaOnline.net wrote:

>  I need a way to copy the members from one list to other one
>  I used to copy one page (letter) by one its too hard and take alot of
>  time.
>
>  If it used mysql database I could dump it but I don't know where the
>  data stored.

	It does not use MySQL.  It uses a Python file type called a
"pickle".  You get this information from the command line via the
program bin/list_members.  You can also change the number of
recipients listed per page, or you can use the e-mail interface to
get a complete list of recipients.

	Search the archives for details.