[Mailman-Users] membership archive

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Wed May 19 01:51:00 CEST 2004

At 5:30 PM -0400 2004/05/16, carlos h wrote:

>  Hi. I'm trying to archive a list of members in an easy format where I can
>  just cut and paste the 123 + email addresses I have and add them to a new
>  email list system. As of now, I need to click on A, B, C and so on and cut
>  and paste each email address from each alphabetical category. With 123
>  members, that will take a while. Is there a text file with this info that
>  is located somewhere in the systen that I can access?

	If you're subscribed to the list yourself and you allow
subscribers to see the complete list of recipients, you can send a
"who listname" command, and get back the information you need.
You'll need to do a bit of fixup to convert the slightly munged
"audible at umich.edu" addresses into "audible at umich.edu", but that's
it.

	Otherwise, you need access to the command-line on the system
hosting the mailing list.