[Mailman-Users] postalias error

Brian York yorkb at EXCHANGE.NKU.EDU
Wed May 19 00:00:01 CEST 2004

[root at listserv root]# ls -alh /var/mailman/data
total 52K
drwxrwsr-x    2 root     mailman      4.0K May 18 11:59 .
drwxrwsr-x   19 root     mailman      4.0K May 17 14:40 ..
-rw-r-----    1 mailman  mailman        41 May 18 12:17 adm.pw
-rw-rw----    1 mailman  mailman      4.0K May 18 12:20 aliases
-rw-r-----    1 mailman  mailman       12K May 18 11:59 aliases.db
-rw-rw----    1 mailman  mailman         5 May 14 11:29 master-qrunner.pid
-rw-r--r--    1 mailman  mailman       14K May  5 21:11 sitelist.cfg

POSTFIX_ALIAS_CMD = '/usr/sbin/postalias'
POSTFIX_MAP_CMD = '/usr/sbin/postmap'

That stuff is right.