[Mailman-Users] Question

Randy Johnson rjohnson at paperlesspractice.com
Mon May 17 17:40:55 CEST 2004

Our company regular sends out emails to our customers and potential list of customers.  Because of costs involved with the one system we are looking at using mailman to do the email part of it while using the other system for otherstuff  ie CRM etc...

I would like to see it work like this:

1.  I download file from CRM software of emails.

2.  I upload them or cut an paste to mailman

3.  if the email is already in the list it does not add them again and if they chose to opt out before it would not add them again as well.

4.  Also if the email is bad it would be nice if it would not add it to mailman as well.

Would mailman be able to accommodate the above?

Thanks,

Randy