[Mailman-Users] mailman issue

Willy De Roeck willy.deroeck at pandora.be
Mon May 17 11:32:19 CEST 2004

Can I just ask a question about mailman, a part of cpanel ?

I have changed from resellerprovider aaaa.com to provider bbbb.com. All accounts have been transferred through the backup/restore function in cpanel.

When I now ask for a mailinglist with my new provider it seems that in the interface of mailman still refers to the server of the old provider. In the interface of mailman I do not see a place where I can modify this. Also the new provider does not know where I can change this.

Does any one have a clue how and where this path can be adjusted in such a way that the links refer to the server of my new provider ?

I will be grateful for ever.