[Mailman-Users] Need guidance from mailman users...

Remo Campopiano me at remo.net
Wed May 12 18:50:17 CEST 2004

I'm not sure if this is the right placed to ask. If not please send me to an
appropriate place to get help with mailman.

I have set up an mailman list on my netnation.com web hosting account, it
appears to be working but I get mail back saying it is not work when it is
working.

Despite the fact that everyone did get the message, here is the message I
got back from mailman:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at gra-smtp-sun.choiceone.net.

<agencies at list.fundcp.org>:
Sorry, I couldn't find any host named list.fundcp.org. (#5.1.2)