[Mailman-Users] Wrong URL for attachments

Barbara B. Johansen barbara at sprog.auc.dk
Thu May 13 09:57:23 CEST 2004

I moved my lists from mailman 2.0.13 to 2.1.4
Everything seems to work fine and the handling of attachments in
archives in new created lists i nice.

But i goes wrong for all the lists i moved from the old installation.
The url to the attachments in the archives is wrong.

It uses the DEFAULT_URL_HOST defined in Default.py which is the same as
the DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST.
It should use the DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST or DEFAULT_URL_HOST as they are
defined in the mm_cfg.py

The url is correct in lists created under the new mailman installation.
Is there a way to correct it for the moved lists too?

We use Exim 4.24 and apache 1.3.20 on solaris.

regards
Barbara

Barbara B. Johansen
Det Humanistiske Fakultets EDB-kontor