[Mailman-Users] lists.org is down?

David Bear David.Bear at asu.edu
Wed May 12 01:59:57 CEST 2004

anyone else getting connection refused when going to lists.org?

I was hoping to find some good readme's about mailman... but since I'm
in my mailer..

I would like mailman to hand 'send only' lists, ie something like the
listserve distribute job with old listserve software. This is where
you could create a list if recipients, send your message to that list,
then each recipient would think they had a personalized email to
them... the message would appear to be from the 'sender' rather than
the list.  Ofcourse, associated with this one would need a web
interface to manage mailing lists..

the goal of course is to free my users from the bane of outlook
lists...

--
David Bear
phone: 	480-965-8257