[Mailman-Users] return-path and virtual domains

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at kflog.org
Sun May 9 20:00:10 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm fighting a little bit with MM and virtual domains. I use postfix
as MTA, the mailaddresses are stored in a MySQL-DB.

Let's say, I have two domains: a.tdl and b.tdl, where a.tdl is the
real name of the server.

Using the scripts written by Martin Müller
(http://www.web-cyradm.org/pipermail/web-cyradm/2003-April/000918.html),
I have created a list "list at b.tdl". The address of the list is an
alias to "b.tdl-list at a.tdl". When I post to the latter, everything
works fine. But if I post to the desired address "list at b.tdl", the
messages first were being hold for approval by the moderator. So I
added this address to the acceptable_aliases.

Okay, now I can post to this address, but the real name
"b.tdl-list at a.tdl" is used as the return-path further on. Is there
any way to completely hide the real address to the user?

    Heiner

--
          heiner at kflog dot org    GnuPG - Key: E05AEAFC
  Fingerprint:  257A DFBF 4977 4585 77A0  3509 973B 92AA E05A EAFC