[Mailman-Users] Question?

texas critter texascritter at emaillist-managers.com
Sun May 9 19:11:49 CEST 2004

Richard Barrett wrote:

> If you have definitive knowledge about such products then you will note
> that the FAQ entry invites you to add to the sume total of human
> knowledge when it says:

The FAQ is correct and doesn't need any changes, it clearly states that the
problem is confined to Outlook and that OE displays the From correctly.
(And I have no additional info about Outlook since I don't use it for
email.)

It was Thomas' post here that was incorrect, that was the purpose of my
question and my reply, pointing out to him (and anyone else who might have
been confused) that the problem didn't occur in OE, only in Outlook.

So all's well! :)

hth,
texas critter

--