[Mailman-Users] Question?

Rick Sipes rsipes at utmem.edu
Fri May 7 16:05:49 CEST 2004

I'm so very sorry to trouble you but I'm unable to figure out something
on our Mailman 2.1.4 list server.  I'm not a technical person, and I've
tried my best to find the information within the help and docs, but I'm
just stumped.

Sometimes, when a posting goes out over a list, recipients see the
following ...