[Mailman-Users] Get mails from external POP3 accounts

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Fri May 7 08:49:00 CEST 2004

At 8:01 AM +0200 2004/05/07, Håkon Strandenes wrote:

>  What user account should I set fetchmail to deliver the mails to? Does
>  it affect the mail delivery?

	I think Hilton has already covered this.  It does make a
difference, because otherwise you'd have the wrong messages going to
the wrong mailing lists.

>  Is it any other tricks I have to know about?

	You also have to have your ISP give you some sort of way of
distinguishing between the various different addresses that get
delivered to your account.  Otherwise, all those messages are going
to come in and look like they are delivered to you, and you won't
know what to do with them.

	I think this issue is pretty well explained in the fetchmail documentation.