[Mailman-Users] Change nomail property through script?

Geoff Powell geoff at lanrex.com.au
Fri May 7 04:13:18 CEST 2004

Hello

I have a quick question, was wondering how I could change user settings
(such as nomail to 1) from a script or command line utility rather than
the web interface? I am using Mailman version 2.1.4-1.  I looked in
/var/mailman/bin directory, none of the utilities there appear to be
able to do this, the list_members script seems useful for getting a list
of users who have nomail set to 1 though.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can do it?

Thanks

Regards
Geoff